All BAM Civil Projects »
Our Work - BAM Civil - Marine
Refurbishment of Berth 51
- Dublin Port Company
- Dublin Port
- Structural Engineer: Malone O'Regan
- April 2003
The work comprised of:
- Demolition and removal of three caissons, two dolphins and link bridges.
- Demolition and handing over to Employer existing single deck ramp and support structures.
- Construction of quay walls in steel sheet piling, complete with ground/rock anchors.
- Dredging at berths and approach channel
- Reclamation by filling with granular material.
- Fendering system
- Quay fittings including bollards, ladders, chains etc.
- Quay services including electrics, lighting, cable ducts sockets, water mains, and drains.