Our Work - BAM Building - Residential
Hollybrook, Brighton Road, Foxrock
- Mountbrook Homes Limited
- Hollybrook, Brighton Road, Foxrock, Dublin 18
- Architect: Campbell Conroy Hickey Partnership, Structural Engineer: PH McCarthy & Partners
- €9 Million
- February 2003
Demolition of a two storey dwelling at Hollybrook, Brighton Road, Foxrock and the construction of a part-three, part-four storey building over a basement carpark to provide 42 apartments consisting:
- 25 No. two bedroom apartments
- 15 No. three bedroom apartments
- 2 No. four bedroom apartments
Rohcon completed the main structure, the external facade and finished the project to allow for the fit out by others.
The structure consisted of a reinforced concrete frame with precast floor slabs and load bearing block. The roof is a cut timber roof which incorporated featured dormers and precast concrete in the terraced areas.
The facade comprise of a number of different elements most notably brick and reconstituted stone. Extensive work was carried out constructing the 5 sided reconstituted stone clad bay windows.