Our Work - BAM Building - Commercial
- Appoville Ltd
- Architect: Henry J Lyons, Structural Engineer: MMOS, Quantity Surveyor: MBP
Navigation Square provides 360,000 sq ft of fourth generation, efficient and sustainable ‘Grade A’ office space.
This prime development comprises four new office blocks, building A & B adjacent to the River Lee. The whole structure will comprise of flexible design to provide floor plates ranging from 6,600 sq ft to 23,000 sq ft. Occupancy level of 1 person per 8 sq m net internal office space – 3,000 people in total. Designed to target LEED Gold standard. Fronting onto the River Lee, Navigation Square is a fully serviced office development with central plaza and supporting cafés and facilities.
- 370 Secure Bicycle Parking Spaces
- 262 Car Parking Spaces
- 19 Motorcycle Parking Spaces
- 20 Shower Cubicles
- 237 Secure Locker Spaces
- 2.85m floor to ceiling height
- 150mm typical raised access floor void
- 875mm typical ceiling void
- 786 sq m of terraced area.
These offices were built to the highest global standards with full LEED Gold accreditation (the US gold standard for sustainability) and uses the latest efficient and sustainable technology.