All BAM Civil Projects »
Our Work - BAM Civil - Roads
N25 New Ross Bypass PPP Scheme
- TII (Transport Infrastructure Ireland)
- County Wexford
- Mott MacDonald
- € 140 Million
- January 2019
The N25 New Ross PPP Scheme will improve regional, national and international connectivity on the N25 Cork to Rosslare Euroroute Route. It will link the N25 with the N30 New Ross to Enniscorthy route. Works involve 15km of roadworks including:
- 4km of dual carriageway, which will link the existing N25 at Glanmore to the R733 at Landscape via the new River Barrow Bridge Crossing.
- 9.6km of dual carriageway which links the R733 at Landscape to existing N25 at Ballymacar Bridge and continues to the proposed roundabout southeast of Corcoran’s Cross on the existing N30.
- 1.2km of single carriageway linking the roundabout southeast of Corcoran’s Cross to existing N30 to the East of Corcoran’s Cross.
- Three at grade roundabouts at Glenmore (N25), Ballymacar bridge (N25) and Corcoran’s Cross (N30).
- A compact grade separated junction at Landscape (R733)
- Various realignments and tie-ins of section of national, regional and local roads.
- 29 Structures comprising
- River Barrow Bridge, a 900m long, 8 pier, 3 tower Extrados Bridge
- 3 local road overbridges at Camlin, Arnestown and Lacken
- Railway overbridge at Ballyverneen
- 7 local underbridges
- 3 retaining wall structures
- Minor structures such as accommodation underpasses, structural & non-structural culverts, sign gantries and environmental barriers.