Our Work - BAM Building - Pharmaceutical
Bulk Pharmaceutical Plant Cruiserath
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Cruiserath, Mulhuddart, Dublin 15
- Architect: Kvaerner Fluor Daniel, Structural Engineer: Kvaerner Fluor Daniel, Quantity Surveyor: Kvaerner Fluor Daniel
- Civils € 35 Million, Fit Out € 20 Million, Office/Lab € 20 Million
- July 2003
This project involved the construction of a new pharmaceutical facility on a green field site with a current budget of 250 Million on a 40 acres site. Ascon /Rohcon works comprise of the full spectrum of building works from the initial site up to the final office fit-outs.
The works were briefly as follows:
Construct access roads, compounds, temporary hardstanding, work underground services. Construct foundations, concrete paving and all other works to ground level including tank farms and utility areas.
The scope of works included the following:
- Underground Services
- Fire Main
- Roads and Kerbing
- Concrete foundations
- Concrete Slabs, Plinths and Upstands
- Concrete Paving
- Concrete Sumps and Chambers
Production Buildings Fit-Out:
Complete all internal works to Production Building and 16 no. Support Buildings.
High Quality fit out of Offices, Laboratories / Security Building and cafeteria. This works included detailed fit out works internally with an external high quality screen wall to same.