Our Work - BAM Building - FDI
Semiconductor Manufacturing Facility, Leixlip
- Exyte Northern Europe
- Leixlip, Co Kildare
- Exyte, Jacobs
Since 1989 BAM have successfully delivered various projects for our multinational client on this technologically advanced semiconductor manufacturing campus in Kildare. Most recently, we have been engaged in the construction and cleanroom fit out of our clients most recent and largest development in Ireland to date. BAM’s scope of work included the following:
- Excavation and removal off site of 1,600,000m3 of soil and stone
- Secant pile walling to the perimeter of the site, which involved the installation of 1,400 reinforced concrete piles
- Construction of Fab building which comprised 25,000 tonnes of reinforcement and 150,000m3 of structural concrete.
- Installation of 1,100 precast concrete columns and 1,300 precast concrete wall segments.
- The cleanroom fit-out of 48,000m2 of cleanroom space to facilitate nanoscale manufacturing process to ISO 15644 Protocol Level 5/6 (Class 1000/100 Cleanroom).