Royal BAM Group reports adjusted pre-tax result of €17 million, reiterates full year outlook
10th May 2019
- Revenue up by 11%, driven by a 20% increase in Construction and Property
- Construction and Property: strong quarter supported by high number of Dutch homes sold
- Civil engineering: result held back by the Netherlands and Belgium
- PPP: solid performance, but lower contribution in absence of project transfers
- Trade working capital efficiency improved, driven by a strong first quarter
For the full press release click here.