All BAM Civil Projects »
Our Work - BAM Civil - Site Development
- Bandenberry Limited
- Naas, County Kildare
- Architect: Brady Shipman Martin, Structural Engineer: Malone O'Regan, Quantity Surveyor: Bruce Shaw Partnership
- November 2001
This project involved the construction of infrastructure to a state of the art business park adjacent to the M7 at Naas.
The main work included
- 3km of road network that will provide access to individual sites within the Park and to the Sallins Road. This involved the construction of a new roundabout interchange on Sallins Road / Monread Road and the construction of a precast 3 arched bridge to cross the Grand Canal to a specification determined by Duchas, at a point adjacent to the existing motorway crossing to the north of the Leinster Mills complex.
- Earthworks in the form of cutting and filling in order to provide level sites for buildings and to provide mounding for landscaping purposes.
- The construction of cycle tracks, pavement and communications ducting.
- The complete foul and surface water system involving a 9 metre deep excavation through a live canal and 1.8 metre diameter thrust bore under the M7 motorway.
- Development of a large feature lake and streams which will attenuate surface water runoff prior to discharge to the Council's piped culverts.