In the last number of years contracting has moved away from traditional type "Construct Only" contracts towards Design & Build and PPP (Public Private Partnership) Projects. The Group embraced this change and completed the First PPP road project - The Dundalk Western Bypass.
PPPs feature strongly on our workbooks. To date the Courts Bundle is the ninth addition to BAM’s overall PPP portfolio. Other PPP’s include: Dundalk Western Bypass PPP; M7/M9 Portlaoise Bypass PPP; N25 Waterford Bypass PPP; N7 Newlands Cross/ N11 Arklow Rathnew Bypass PPP; Schools Bundle 3 PPP and Schools Bundle 4 PPP. BAM has also been announced as preferred bidder for the M11 Gorey to Enniscorthy Motorway and the N25 New Ross Bypass PPP schemes by Transport Infrastructure Ireland (formally the NRA).
BAM Civil Procurement Types:
Donegal Bay Wastewater Management System - DBO
N25 Waterford Bypass - PPP
N9 Waterford to Knocktopher - D/B
N6 Athlone to Kilbeggan - D/B
N6 Kilbeggan to Kinnegard - D/B
Carlow Bypass - D/B
Tramore WWTP - D/B/O
N25/N27 Kinsale Road Interchange - D/B
BAM Building Procurement Types:
Castlelake Residential Development (D/B/O)
Cork Airport Terminal Development (B)
National Aquatic Centre (D/B/O)
Marconi Fit-Out (D/B)
Hynes Yard, Apartments & Multi Storey Car Park, Galway (D/B/F)
TCD Book Respository, Santry (D/B)
Tara Street Development (D/B/F)
Saturn Fulfillment, Citywest Business Campus (D/B)
Mansion House, Dublin Reconstruction of Round Room & Multi-Storey Car Park, Schoolhouse Lane, Dublin (D/B)
Decentralised Office for the Department of Defence (D/B/F)
- We collaborate with our supply chain to create value and innovative solutions for our clients.
- We strive for the highest standards on all our projects where sustainability and quality underpins everything we do.
- We build relationships with our suppliers and subcontractors to procure responsibly and fairly.
- We source locally where possible.
- Our CSR extends to our supply chain partners and it is very important to us that they are aligned with our service delivery and that they feel respected and valued as a key player in the BAM team.